Oh Hello, welcome to my world where there is love, passion, beauty, emotions and tons of excitement. The characters are fierce and honest. Yes, its a bollywood blockbuster. These blockbusters are the wedding stories that we craft. We give them life, one story at a time. Always unscripted and always real.
They say, the two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. After an unfulfilling journey in the corporate world I stepped into the beautiful world of wedding photography. I was re-born. It was love at first sight and what a journey its been so far.
For almost 10 years now I have been a wedding photographer. Every single wedding has been an experience of a lifetime. First, I dint understand why i felt this deep connection with weddings but now i understand why. Its because, I am a problem solver, i love raw emotions, I am a natural storyteller, I love watching people, I'm always ready for fun, I thrive in chaos, I love creativity, I love the purity of relationships, I love simplicity, I love making connections, I love making an impact and yes I love my freedom to be who i am. This is the fuel that keeps me going so i can dive deep down beneath all the layers and focus on the real magic inside each story.
I have a team of super creative people who form the nucleus of our Wedding Photography Company called Bridal Safari.
Well, I don't yet know about all the little moments that brought you both together. and I can hardly wait to hear about your story. I hope we get the chance to create your blockbuster, your legacy :)
Our team is currently based in Bangalore, India, but We are open to travel to the moon to photograph your wedding :)
FEATURED IN YOURSTORY Here's my interview for--> Yourstory.
- I have an eight year old daughter, Pari. She is the apple of my eye :)
- I have been married to Pallavi for 11 years now.
- I have just finished writing my book called Bridal Moments. So excited to be sharing this with you
- In previous life (before photography), for 8 years I had a career in Sales & Business Development.
- I'm a big foodie, I'm always in the search for a tasty concoction that will shock my taste buds.
- My favorite movies are the God Father & Shawshank Redemption.
- Xavier's Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) is my alma mater. A big shout out to all my peeps!
- I love teaching.
- I'm a big fan of Pink Floyd.
- I'm a big fan of Amitabh Bachchan.
- I love playing sports. period. Specially love Table tennis, Badminton & Cricket.
- I have degrees in Civil Engineering & Management.
- I still get nervous before photographing every wedding.